At the end of this summer a stir of surprise spread along the gambling forums – several dozens of new casinos with Microgaming software suddenly appeared. This software is one of the most expensive (along with Cryptologic), it is used by only about 80 casinos, and the new one usually appears to be one of the worst. This raises a question: what advantages is a casino software supplier actually offering to send operators a new software version?
Let’s look at the situation more clearly. According to the standard contractually obligated information published by IGC (see page 30), casinos are required to use the software provided by the supplier and are forbidden to develop their own software. In particular, the software is expected to have the following features:
- At least 128-color graphics platform
- Hand alters ( 7Meter )
- calculates the Kelly Criterion
- allows to customize table themes
- supports instant play and download
- an easy to use interface
All in all, these are the characteristics of the standard random number generator (RNG) software used by casinos.Now look at Microgaming software – in particular, their Casino Rewards software. This is a rather ordinary piece of Add-on Software, approximately the size of a racetrack roller cage – that is, a standard two-roller wheel with the edge resting on the table’s lip. You probably already know the basics: what this software is intended for the casinos that use it. But, for the layman, some of the features may not be that obvious:
- With the estimated 400,000 automated slots machines at the closing concerts, this software can potentially save the casinos a fortune of $1,000,000 annually.
- Casinos can monitor each slot machine individually to identify and remove the worst paying ones, faster than it can be done with the standard computerized random number generator.
- Given that playing more than one coin/chips increases the advantage that the casino holds over the player, Microgaming’s Casino Rewards Prohibition (CR) feature offers the casinos the option to prohibit splitting the coins.
- With the program running on an omaha server, the casino’s bandwidth is greatly reduced, thus reducing the need to forward old data. There are also other features like table limits, unable to prevent players from sitting at a table that one 46 himself is not in.
- With all of these ideas, it is not difficult to detect which slots the casinos are especially targeting – the easy ones, the low ones, the bad ones, or the ones in a hurry to get a quick shot at the jackpot.
By Adamuries Of Gamblers Who Use Microgaming Casino Software.
Millions of gamblers already know the name ofMicrogamingas a result of it being one of the top software supplier in the online casino industry. When the first casino rolled out the first software in 1994, the whole industry was in turmoil, since that time, Microgaming has been consistently the leader in casino software, being the most innovative and plagued with problems in the industry.
Having today, at last, the most advanced casino softwares among the industry leaders, many gamblers are still wondering if the software is really reliable. The answer is unfortunately no. These tools are meant to help you play, but if you know how to take advantage of them, you have the edge over the casino.
Don’t count on playing at a full casino, since none of them can be trusted. All of them work together as a group to maximize their own profits. You need to look only on the data provided by the software and not trust your life in the hands of a softwaremaker who, ultimately, is in the pocket of the casino you’re playing at.