Desafiandoalautismo – One game has just concluded and the flop for the next comes up. Whoa! You get a strange sense of dejavu. The flop is the same as the last flop. These things are supposed to be random. How can it happen twice? Something must be up. But before you run out and write that magazine article about the collective unconscious, you need to know that such things happen quite frequently. There are even rare occurrences that seem unlikely.
Sometimes an even rarer thing happens. Let’s say, for example that you have two separate cards on the table. Under the first two examples you could have had a pair of aces, or two tens. What’s surprising is not the seemingly rare occurrence of two tens, but that it happens more frequently than you may think.
The proper way to play is to ignore what the computer says. onson even says so himself. You have to trust your instincts. Be your own pokerlegenda player. If you choose the right path to take, you will soon find that relying on the computer is Piggybacking around the field. Use your computer to get a feel of the game and then decide the next course of action for you.
If you do not have the self-discipline to be your own man, and to wait for a better hand, you will certainly be a victim of the one in millions chance of getting similar cards to the one you are holding, and ending up busted. You are not going to be any good at poker if you cannot quit while you are ahead. It is possible to do one or the other, but of the two, which one is going to make you money?
Once you learn to quit while you are ahead, you will be much more successful in poker. However, that also means you must have a detailed plan for actually getting rid of you winnings. If you do not have that, nothing will beat your A-Game. Once you figure that out, you will be sitting pretty with a lot more money than you had originally started with.
There are many strategies for dealing with different situations at the poker table. Unfortunately, most of them are almost always wrong. If you had a bleeding hole under your cushion, and you know it’s going to get bigger, what do you do? Take it easy, call the limper and wait for your cards to drop. Everybody has to make a lot of mistakes every day, it’s part of the game.
We can’t all have patience, so here are some other ways to get more patience:
- Get a friend with patience. Ask your friend to get up and leave the poker table before you start playing hands, then get up and wait for him.
- Ask a friend with patience to arrange for a pizza. See if you can get a place where you play every hand of the day. If you play every hand, you will win patience.
- See if you can play every hand. If you play every hand, you will win patience. It helps to have a lot of patience to win the game.
- If you don’t have patience, you play too many hands and lose patience. If you get bored, you will play more hands than you can handle. You could play three games of poker, but if you switch to two then your attention will sometimes wander.
- You can’t always wait for a good hand. You have to play in many different spots. You need to be mobile.
- You need to play hands in many different poker games. You can’t be in every league
- You need to make smart decisions about the hands you play
- When you flop a big hand, like trips, you need to play it as aggressively as you can. Make bets to test the waters, but not every hand. Raise hands to win small pots, and if you get re-raised, fold.
- How long can you play tight? That’s a limit to how long you can make a play. Once your limit is reached, get out.
- If you can’t control yourself, you need to get out sooner than later.
- What will you do with Zidane?